HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have the extreme temperature control model number THX

Customer Question
I have the extreme...

I have the extreme temperature control model number THX 90012 RR 529 it keeps putting out the code 1736 and it says it's locked out and tried to three times to start up and down and there's been no flame detected

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About three or four weeks ago I had a new system installed and it's been this way the whole time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

People don't want to fix this problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've asked the installer several times to fix it and I get no response from him as far as fixing it he tells me that he will but he never shows up when he says he will

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Hi Michelle please just cancel thank you
I see I can talk to a livetech and not have to type I'll do that thank you
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HVAC Technician: Chris Wagner,
 replied 6 months ago
Chris Wagner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Furnace. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. If you still need assistance just let me know what kind of system you have.

Please just cancel thank you