HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need to reset the password on my Honeywell th8321r1001…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset the password ***** my Honeywell th8321r1001 Thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Specific to the thermostat, I have never used a passcode to unlock the system before and now it is asking for a 4 digit passcode

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is possible yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of, is there specific directions for resetting the security passcode on my Honeywell th8321r1001 wireless

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Do you see a date code inside the thermostat?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer