HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What do you charge for a furnace question. Beyond the $

Customer Question
What do you charge...

What do you charge for a furnace question

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the HVAC Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok...beyond the $ 5.00, how much is the charge

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The furnace is only a couple of years old. the purge fan comes on, the ignitor comes on and then the unit just shuts off. Just started doing this today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
2/14/2018
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. To answer your first question, if you accept an answer you will pay $32 total ($5 deposit plus another $27). I'll be happy to assist if you would like to continue.