HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Raypak Boiler, model # H3-0090BR. There is a red…

Customer Question
I have a Raypak...

I have a Raypak Boiler, model # H3-0090BR. There is a red light on WWSD button. what is that?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Recently

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dob't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
2/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

WWSD is warm weather shutdown. If the temp outside isn't above 60-65 you probably have a bad outdoor sensor.

We don't have an outdoor sensor. why is the indicator red?

You wouldn't be getting a WWSD light if you didn't have an outdoor sensor. The control has to read outdoor temp to know when to shut the boiler down for WWSD.