HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Goodman furnace acts as if it's not getting gas. Slightly…

Customer Question
Goodman furnace acts as...

Goodman furnace acts as if it's not getting gas.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes slightly dirty but changed it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just went through about 2wks of extreme cold temps. For whatever reason when the furnace has a lead time that lapses the furnace shuts down.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/20/2018
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 4 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What error code is coming up on the control board in the furnace?

Not sure red light continues to beep

On the panel there is an error list does it match any of them?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer