HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We're having a problem with sometimes the furnace will run…

Customer Question
We're having a problem...

We're having a problem with sometimes the furnace will run and sometimes it won't. Trying to trouble shoot it

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

We replace the one on the wall regularly

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I'm aware of. Does a furnace have more than 1 filter?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/19/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brand and model of your furnace?