HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need to spake to someone about a burnham boiler. Since nov.

Customer Question
Need to spake to...

Need to spake to someone about a burnham boiler

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since nov

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, but prob not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The boiler will not remain lit. The pilot lights will light but the burners won't fire up. Would a cracked hear exchanger be the cause of this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/18/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. I'm available for a call now if you still want to talk. There is an additional charge for a phone call.