HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have an old intertherm propane furnace in my mobile home.

Hi. I have an...

Hi. I have an old intertherm propane furnace in my mobile home. The blowe motor model 497540 has recently been making chirping noise on start up lasting bout 1 minute. Goes away. Doesn't happen again until next startup. Output everything normal except chirping noise. It's single speed motor. Any help u can give greatly appreciated. Also says blower motor compatible with HGHA 056A. It's CFM 700 Thank you so much.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes. Replace it at start up. Every year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also need to add there are no belts on this furnace. I believe possibly blower motor but can't find any info on replacement model thank you
1/16/2018
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Let me do a little research and see what I can find

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank u.

Should your post say compatible with the MGHA? ( am not finding anything in my manuals on an HGHA)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry for delay. Yes it is MGHA. I have another ? Regarding interthermal blower motor. What would the blower assembly kit # be for this blower motor. Thanks

THe small combustion motor? I am not seeing one for this model.What dou mean by interthamal blower?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
For the Intertherm Nordyne 901872 / part 231052 blowe motor. Which runs off Propane for a mobile home.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Intertherm / Nordyne name of manufacturer of furnace

If you are referring to the entire circulating lower kit, the part number was 902008, but no longer available as a kit.

You can buy the motor a at the link I sent and the blower wheel (667149) from same place but as far as the housing there no no resources showing the assembly complete available

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. Thank you.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. Just to try lol, I searched for the blower assembly kit 902008 for intertherm Nordyne furnace. The replacement # is 902906 which I found info @ Partners Choice heating & cooling replacemen Yeah t parts. I then searched the new # and blower assembly available at several sites !!!

Excellent. I will add this to my files. Thanks again for letting me help and get thee part numbers for you.

airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ur welcome. And thank you. I will rate u now. Thanks Dr Marzio.

JUst out of curiousity do you have a link to the actual cross reference showing ti to be the replacement so I can share with future clients?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I searched part # 902008 replacement part. The attached site appeared saw 902008 listed clicked on PRICE LIST took me to yaunco.com where PDF Parts replacement numbers located. But if go yaunco.com, u will not see PDF. Lol. Yeah, seems weird way but worked for me !!

THanks again.Saving now. Often when I give people parts numbers they want me to show them why I am recommending when that is not the number they have. Hope it is right one.If for any reason it is not, please let me know so I don't forward and thanks again

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I will.

THanks again

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician