HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

All my screen says is nosignal. A week now. Not that i know…

Customer Question
All my screen says...

All my screen says is nosignal

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A week now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/15/2018
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Are you referring to the screen on your thermostat? Can you provide the model # and/or a picture of the thermostat you have?