HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where can I get the wiring diagram for a Intertherm furnace…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get the wiring diagram for a Intertherm furnace for a electric mobile home?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

I had the sequincer burn out last sppring, now one parts burned out it is running even though it is turned off. the wiring had been burnt It did not want to start now it does nt want to stop. I can tap the sequencer to get it to stop.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need the diagram to make sure I have all the wires going to where they should.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/10/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 7 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Can you tell me if the model number is *******?

Where would I find it?
No

usually inside the unit on a metal box about chest high.

Where do I find the E2**

post a pic of the furnace and I can tell

click the link HERE

This interthern furnance has three hester coils. I had to rewire the system last spring due to the wiring burning out. I had a diagram but lost it.
Can you send me the wiring diagram?

Yes I sent it above...here it is again....click here

It seems that you want to call. How can you talk me through the diagram? Just send me a copy so I can trace them out. I spent 12.5 years as a A-4 Aircraft Electrian so I know how to read it.
I do not have the funds to pay the extra amount.
I found a e2e6 maybe it was on the fan.
sorry for the time it took I had to fix supper for my wife and me. It was in the bottom section being it is a mobile home. it was hard to read. As for the unit it has one double and one single heater elements, sequencer double pair to the left of them above it is the transformer to the left of the transformer is another unit not sure what it is. the furnance had been working ok until two weeks ago I had to replace half of the sequencer unit, Now I have to tap the bottom section to get it to start and tap the top section to get it to stop.

are you getting the service manual? I sent 2 links....click on the blue letters below that say click here

CLICK HERE