HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I installed a new board and when it’s not calling for heat…

Customer Question
I installed a new board...
I installed a new board and when it’s not calling for heat it keeps clicking I installed the new board because the fan wouldn’t shut off doing the same thing now it als had 5 blinks with the old board now it has 5 flashes with the new board this code is roll out
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 3 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Have you tested the rollout switch(es)? Each one should have a small red or cream colored button in between that you can press to reset it.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer