HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a question for a weil mclain eco 110 wall mount

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question for a weil mclain eco 110 wall mount boiler. Can it supply DHW without installing an add on storage tank

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This will be a new unit

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Thhis unit is new unit not installed. it is unclear to me reading the manual

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No will the unit supply DHW with out installing a $900 tank

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This is a heat only boiler not a combi that can also produce DHW without a separate tank.