HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Looking to see how to transfer the wires from a shaw hs780…

Customer Question
Looking to see how...

Looking to see how to transfer the wires from a robert shaw hs780 to a honeywell s8610u control board

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long. i've got the L1 going to L1, the L2 going to L2, the valve going to valve

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Want to make sure i place the other int he right spot, , still need to move the Th, the RS, the two IGN's

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have some help from my father in law, a mechanic

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here please, tell me if that is the control board you have, and tell me how many wires are attached to the Robert Shaw thermostat and to which terminal letters those wires are attached.

.

We can go from there without any time limits.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer