Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I took the cover off my front facing to see if there was a

Customer Question

i took the cover off my front facing to see if there was a reset button, my my hot water heater status light is not blinking at all
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: 1 day, very severe, i have no hot water
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 10 months ago.

Hello, the flow switch may be stuck, turn on 3 hot water taps at once, and tell me if the water heater comes on or not.

.

Next I need the brand and model number of the water heater and its approximate age.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Brand is honey well
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can you call me after 5 cst?
Expert:  Phil replied 10 months ago.

Honeywell makes the thermostats, but not the large wall mounted water heater itself. I need the brand and model number of *that unit.

These are very complex systems, tell me if you have a multi meter or not, and about your other skills so I can coach you most effectively, this will *not be a simple push button repair.

.

Post back here when you get back home and want the phone call and I will submit our $25 premium service offer at that time