HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I took the cover off my front facing to see if there was a…

Customer Question
I took the cover...

I took the cover off my front facing to see if there was a reset button, my my hot water heater status light is not blinking at all

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

1 day, very severe, i have no hot water

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, the flow switch may be stuck, turn on 3 hot water taps at once, and tell me if the water heater comes on or not.

.

Next I need the brand and model number of the water heater and its approximate age.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Brand is honey well
can you call me after 5 cst?

Honeywell makes the thermostats, but not the large wall mounted water heater itself. I need the brand and model number of *that unit.

These are very complex systems, tell me if you have a multi meter or not, and about your other skills so I can coach you most effectively, this will *not be a simple push button repair.

.

Post back here when you get back home and want the phone call and I will submit our $25 premium service offer at that time