HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Cost to replace a expansion valve on a carrier infinity.

Customer Question
Cost to replace a...

Cost to replace a expansion valve on a carrier infinity

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The cost

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 month ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, cost to replace an expansion valve will run between $550 and $750 as a rule, If its a lot higher than than something is not right.

You should know also that the expansion valves seldom fail.

.

We can go from here without any time limits.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer