HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I installed a taco 3 zone relay box...wired it and after…

Customer Question
I installed a taco...

I installed a taco 3 zone relay box...wired it and after turning it on I can see the lights go on but only 1 of the zone..zone 3 turns on the circulator....bad relay box????

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I purchased

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Does the relay have a priority switch? Is it on? is zone 3 priority?