HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a technician to come and fix my Burnham boiler. It…

Customer Question
Hello, I need a...

Hello, I need a technician to come and fix my Burnham boiler. It looks like it may be a sensor that needs to be replaced. The boiler lights up and in 1-2 sec gas shuts off. Then, it ignites again. Etc.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 day.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, the boiler most likely just needs to be serviced, including cleaning or replacing the flame sensor rod,

.

Tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will locate a well rated boiler service outfit for you.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

We are located near the center of Marlborough, MA.
01752

Thanks

http://www.rodenhiser.com/

That is the best rated outfit in town by a wide margin.

.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.