HVAC

Connect one-on-one with a verified hvac technician who will answer your question

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

More related answers
All hvac technicians are VERIFIED
I have a maple chase 9400 themostat It is old and I wish to
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
I have a maple chase 9400 themostat It is old and I wish to replace it . they have discontinued the item. What can I purchase instead? … read more
I am trying to replace honeywell thermostats with NEST. Just
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hi, I am trying to replace honeywell thermostats with NEST … read more
I have a simple non programable Honeywell theromostat i
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
Hi I have a simple non programable Honeywell theromostat i think is rth111b with dead batteries. How do I open it? thanks … read more
I sure hope so, weeks, if I can, i have a trane thermostat
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
i have a trane thermostat and i want to install a new Honeywell one on the trane unit there is a r1 wire but no r1 terminal on the Honeywell stat … read more
Douglas, the screen on my Honeywell thermostat went blank.
Gaztech
Gaztech, Technician
Hi Douglas, the screen on my Honeywell thermostat went blank. One of the batteries was corroded. I changed them and that did not work. Then I realized the battery contact itself is corroded. The unit … read more
I am not at the house, so I cannot check the heater but, I
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
I am not at the house, so I cannot check the heater but, I had a Honeywell VisionPRO® IAQ Total Home Comfort System that was digital and does not require batteries. The T\Stat display died (would not … read more
I need to replace a Lennox Programmable Thermostat
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
I need to replace a Lennox Programmable Thermostat SignatureStat 51M26 9801iLX that is no longer manufactured. What is another thermostat option that would work for this purpose? Thank you… read more
Im trying to change from a Honeywell Pc 8900 t-stat to a nest
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
im trying to change from a Honeywell Pc 8900 t-stat to a nest t-stat. the problem is the wires connect to the honeywell are only labeled 1,2,3,4 instead of y1;y2;g;w ect… read more
Honeywell ST9420C installed with a DT92E about 18 months ago.
servtech50
servtech50, HVAC/R service tech
Honeywell ST9420C installed with a DT92E about 18 months ago. Heating not working prompted an investigation only to find that the Programmer had flashing RF and Heating icons on screen and a "No signa… read more
I have a honeywell t8775c & recently found out that even though
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
I have a honeywell t8775c & recently found out that even though it is a POWER-STEALING t-stat, that it still has a LITHIUM BATTERY which when I called Honeywell, they called it the CAPACITOR & that it… read more
Hi, I have a Honeywell Chronotherm III Thermostat in the home
M Oglesby
M Oglesby, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi, I have a Honeywell Chronotherm III Thermostat in the home I just purchased last year. I am having problems in that the Thermostat will not function continuously. I keep getting a Repl Battery mess… read more
I have been in a new house for about 10 months. The White-Rodgers
MagiicAir
MagiicAir, HVAC Service Supervisor
I have been in a new house for about 10 months. The White-Rodgers thermostat type IF86-241 has never read the room temperature accurately; it reads between 4 and 5 degrees below the actual temperature… read more
How do you wire a Honeywell RTH7500 to a taco pump relay bank
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
How do you wire a Honeywell RTH7500 to a taco pump relay bank (503)? 24VAC to R (remove jumper between R an Rc), Common to C, but what do you do in the thermostat to get the simple contact closure bet… read more
Have Honeywell Vision Pro TH8110U1003 Programmable T-stat for
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
Have Honeywell Vision Pro TH8110U1003 Programmable T-stat for use with my Peerless PI-T80 hot water boiler. If I use the batteries in the t-stat for power, which t-stat terminals do I connect to for t… read more
i just purchased a honeywell non programmable thermostat model
Richard, District Technical Manager
i just purchased a honeywell non programmable thermostat model rth111. ineed to connect it to a relay box for my radiant floor heat. i need help connecting the wires. the relay box has four terminals … read more
I have a Trane Gas 2-Stage furnace with Trane A/C. It has
Matthew
Matthew, HVAC Technician
I have a Trane Gas 2-Stage furnace with Trane A/C. It has a White Rodgers control module #50A51-495. I would like a simple, digital, inexpensive, non-programable thermostat that is easy to install. Wh… read more
can you help! iam looking for a timed room thermostat to replace
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
can you help! iam looking for a timed room thermostat to replace an existing 20amp honeywell thermostat on an electric concrete floor heating system.… read more
I have a HoneyWell programmable thermostat model TH8110u1003.
Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
I have a HoneyWell programmable thermostat model TH8110u1003. It has been in good working order since 2006. The batteries recently ran low, and once they were replaced, it has not worked properly. The… read more