HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Pardon me for being stupid but I cannot figure something…

Customer Question
Pardon me for being...

Pardon me for being stupid but I cannot figure something out. I have one of your RTH2510/RTH2410 series thermostats. All I want to do is set a temp low and a temp high, no days nothing. Help

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

To the thermostat I believe.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I just want to set it at a low of 68 and a high of 72

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Do you want that range during the day and night or 68 at night and 72 during the day?

lets go 66 at night and 70 during day
not spending 32 dollars thank you

This is a fee for service site. If you don't want to pay the fee I can't help you