HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

After in use for a while it will shut down and start

Customer Question
After in use for...

After in use for a while it will shut down and start beeping. The only way it will stop is unplug and wait for an extended period of time and plug back in,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is second season

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 3 days by:
1/11/2018
HVAC Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Problem still exist
Hello:
I will try to find an Expert to assist you. Thank you for your continued patience :)
Best,
Gina
It is cold here
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

What are you reffering to????

Exact make and model would help,,,

Cancel all and DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCT.