HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a eb15b electric furnance. a month ago I put a new…

Customer Question
I have a eb15b electric...
I have a eb15b electric furnance. a month ago I put a new sequencher in about two weeks later I was having trouble with getting the furnace to come on the only way to get it to come on was I had to turn the thermostat on the fan side to manual it would come on but the fan would go high.then I would turn the the thermostat back to auto and I wood heat. then I replaced the thermostat. the furnace wood come on like it shoud. when I set the thermostat at a higher setting the fan wood come on at high and with low heat and run that way.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Did you change both sequencer panel.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Need to change other sequencer it controls fan. Russ

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer