HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Rick. 1 day. I have a taco sr506 switching board, all my…

Customer Question
1 day. I have...

1 day. I have a taco sr506 switching board, all my thermostats ar on, but there is no red lights on the board

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Can't be thermostat, 5 thermostas are there. can't brake at the same time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 month ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Is the power light on? Try jumping the thermostat terminals (TT or R & W) on 1 zone.Does the LED for that zone come on.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer