HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I am trying to get my wireless thermostat out of schedule…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my wireless thermostat out of schedule mode and I want to just be able to control the temperature on my own

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I’m hoping just the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well, I am a special education teacher so I’m hoping you can talk me through it.. LOL

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
1/10/2018
HVAC Technician: Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
Do you have the make and model?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will have to wait until this evening when I get home to send it to you
No problem.
Just reply then.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer