HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have to continuously reset my TPI E3038 space heater, 2…

Customer Question
I have to continuously...

I have to continuously reset my TPI E3038 space heater

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here please, if that is what you have, its 'high limit' switch needs to be replaced. Remove it and take it Grainger Industrial Supply for a match up.

Let me know how it goes, there is no time limit on this question.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.