HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I can not get my thermostat to work. Today. I am going to…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my thermostat to work.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am going to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a set ' n save I

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Help
Related questions do not apply. I need help with my Set n'Save I thermostat
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the model number of the set and save thermostat to pull the manual on it.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I could not wait for your reply. I was having a major meltdown trying to get help. Our friend came and replaced the thermostat which solved the problem.