HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The touch screen won’t change the temp up or down. Also the…

Customer Question
The touch screen won’t...

The touch screen won’t change the temp up or down. Also the time of Day is wrong and the touch screen won’t work there either

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, the thermostat is most likely bad and needs to be replaced.

However if you can give me the brand and model number of the thermostat (stamped on the back after you gently pry it from its wall mounted sub base in most cases).... I can pull the programming manual on it, and we can try reprogramming it.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.