HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How does one open the Honeywell ChromoTherm III to replace…

Customer Question
How does one open...

How does one open the Honeywell ChromoTherm III to replace batteries

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Heat went off last night

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I need to replace the AA batteries

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tell me how to get the cover off the thermostat

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Lift the front cover then back off the 2 screws at the bottom corners. Once they are loose pivot the bottom away from the wall then lift it off the top