HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Infinity system fairly new malfunction code and no heat

Customer Question
Infinity system fairly new...

Infinity system fairly new malfunction code and no heat problem of course it is -6%

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Replaced filters triple checked settings restarted

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but I’m dealing with POLINSELLO AND THEY TEND NOT TO SHOW QUICKLY SO IF I CAN TROUBLE SHOOT WOULD LOVE TO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a reset

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
All vents are unobstructed and there is a what looks like a fuse in the unit blinking orange I restarted and flipped breaker husband checked to see if they left the cap off of the gas again when they filled
Is anyone answering
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Just picked up question. What is make and model of equipment. What error code is flashing. Russ