HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Just installed a lyrict5 thermostat, but no screen appears.

Customer Question
Just installed a lyrict5...

Just installed a lyrict5 thermostat, but no screen appears

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I suspect its wiring related or thermostat related. Furnace works fine previously.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just removed a nest, and installed the Honeywell myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Furnace works fine when I jumper it and force it to run. Furnace ran erratically with the Nest. Nest setpt temp changed randomly while no program setting were in entered.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 6 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have a wire connected to the C terminal?