HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Lennox EL296H070XE36B-03 seems to have an error code HE227.

Customer Question
Lennox EL296H070XE36B-03 seems to...

Lennox EL296H070XE36B-03 seems to have an error code HE227

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Is 2 years old No all of a sudden stopped working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If is not complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

2 techs already came to see the furnace but problem still there

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, its complicated if two techs have already been there and not solved the problem.

.

Tell me please if the burner ever fires at all or not, and if it does fire, how long does it burn before it goes out.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.