HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have to wait as as hour before fan kicks on. For a couple of…

Customer Question
Have to wait as...

Have to wait as long as hour before fan kicks on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a couple of weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My repair man is unable to get any results, new thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I do no know and I don,t think he does either

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the furnace?