HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I am trying to see if my old thermostat is compatible with…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to see if my old thermostat is compatible with an ecobee4

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know What do you need to know no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 month ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is your old thermostat?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A SECO Controls USA

Yes you can use the Ecobee4 to replace what you have there.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH