HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

The fan on my furnace will not start. Just replaced. I hope…

Customer Question
The fan on my...

The fan on my furnace will not start.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes. Just replaced.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope to.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The small fan that purges exhaust works. The blower fan does not start on heat or on AC.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please cancel this request. I was unable to wait and hired a furnace repair company.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 month ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Good luck with it. if you find they are all busy and will not be able to get out to you within a few days, just post back here and I will pick up your question. We can go from there

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer