HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an airease gas furnace and it will ignite and run and…

Customer Question
Hi i have an...

Hi i have an airease gas furnace and it will ignite and run and then a minuite later will go out and do this over and over again any idea's would be appreciated...Mark

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the pilot light?

Yes thermostate is good furnace has auto ignition

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on issue

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model is A95UH2VO45B12S AIREASE gas furnace

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, its flame sensor is most likely dirty, it can be cleaned with steel wool. That is step number one, and we can go from there.

.

This video shows a different brand of furnace, but the burner compartment and flame sensor rod will be nearly identical.

click here please

.

We can go from there without any time limits.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.