HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Heater won't ignite. All thermostat seems right. Replaced…

Customer Question
Heater won't ignite....

Heater won't ignite. All thermostat seems right. Replaced ignitor. No gas, No spark. Ok and pwr lights on, flame off

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Wifi thermostat got disconnected in vacation home. Reset it when we arrived but now no heat

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
All working. Thermostat issue
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, , that shows where the thermostat wires connect, and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed .

.

When we finally get the situation solved, please select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Don't need. I fixed it

Good work!

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer