HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Cozy 2sided furnace. The problem is the thermostat…

Customer Question
I have a Cozy...

I have a Cozy 2sided furnace. The problem is the thermostat will not reach the set temperature. I have installed new thermostat. The pilot light is on. The burners are working and I feel heat coming out

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Where are the filters in this furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This Cozy is an older model and I don't think it has filters

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
the thermostat will not reach the set temperature. Thermostat is new. Pilot is on. Burners blowing heat out.
1/7/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Cozy make all kinds of units

Whats model number, ?

Where do I find the model number

on a sticker, check all sides

Burner flame should be blue and aprox. 2 inches hight.

Unit may not be strong enough for space.

Cannot find model number the heater is and narrow with blower vent at the top burners flames are blue

.

Need to go will talk later

Unit may not be strong enough for space in colder weather

I noticed question is still opened?

Did you resolve problem?

Best regards

Customer/p>