HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a rheem rhsl-hm44221js airhandler; I think the

Customer Question
I have a rheem...

I have a rheem rhsl-hm44221js airhandler; I think the compressor is low on refrigerant but the problem is the em heat does not come on. I would like to manually set the em heat to come on. The stat does not do that so I am looking for a way around the stat. It is around 2 out side.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I have done both

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes - just to get the em heat going. It worked a couple of months ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am a electrical engr with some heat pump experience

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Do you still need help with this?