HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My rheem classic 90 plus furnace wont stay running. Is there…

Customer Question
My rheem classic 90...

My rheem classic 90 plus furnace wont stay running

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is there more than one?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, how may seconds does it run at any given time? If it runs less than 20 seconds the flame sensor rod may just need cleaning.

.

Let me know, we can go from here without any time limits.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Ive been waiting on a call. Not sure what i paid for because im still not fixed!

Phone calls are optional if you do not wish to accept a phone call offer, we can continue here