HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We had furnace installed 2 years ago. There is excessive…

Customer Question
We had furnace installed...

We had furnace installed 2 years ago. There is excessive rust on bottom of furnace. No leaks anywhere. Furnance is on cement slab with no moisture in basement. What could be causing this

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes filters are clean

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. We had installer come out and he cannot explain why this is happening

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Contacted Bryant on the problem and they claim it’s not their equipment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, use the 'add files' link next to your send button below to attach several photo's of the rust, I will assess the situation for you.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.