HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a panasonic split system unit which flashes code of…

Customer Question
Hi. i have a...

Hi. i have a panasonic split system unit which flashes code of H00. model is E28-MKR.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

E-ion filters are cleaned and do you mean thermostat on remote

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If easy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here please, see middle of page 38 in reference to the HOO code.

Click here please, follow those instructions, we can go from there without any time limits.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

went throughfollowing that page instructions and came up with H40 as code

Hello again , click here for the manual on that particular unit, they do not list any of the error codes there.

.

The reason is that the error codes can be pretty buggy themselves so most of us technicians rely on what the system is actually doing or not doing.. and not so much on the error codes.

.

Repair of these systems usually involves changing out parts, if you are a good mechanic you could do it, if not you will have to call in a local Panasonic tech, those are a bit thin in many areas,

If you would like me to locate a dealer with a good ratings in your area tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will see who I can find for you.

.

.