HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Just need to replace my aquastat L8148e1299, is the same…

Customer Question
Just need to replace...

Just need to replace my aquastat L8148e1299

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Is the same with L814811265 ?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My aquastat just stop working

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, I placed that one years ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, please use the 'add files' link to attach a photo of the existing aquastat with its cover off so that I can see its wire connections and setting features. We can go from there.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Just need to know if I can replace my old one L8148E1299 with L8148E1265.

Hello again, I can't get any information on your L814811265 online, its either a wrong model number or very old.

Forget it my friend. For online I can go my self all day and night model is.L8148e1265
No answer no payment

Thats fine, I understand. I must go on line however, in my 77 years, and 58 years in this business I have seen dozens of the honeywell aguastats... no way I can remember the details on all of them. No one else that I know can either... we have to look this stuff up.

HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this. yes you can use that aquastat to replace your existing one you will just have to use the jumper for the vent damper if you do not have a vent damper on your system.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR IF THIS HAS HELPED YOU I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD RATE ME ON MY SERVICE BY SELECTING ONE OF THE 5 STARS ON YOUR PAGE SO WE MAY CLOSE THIS QUESTION.