HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My pressure switch is stuck on open how can i fix. A week. I…

Customer Question
My pressure switch is...

My pressure switch is stuck on open how can i fix

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I already replaced the inducer as that was bad a guy came today got the heat working and said i need a new pressure switch i already ordered the switch but its now freezing and im not sure how the tech got it working and paid $200 for nothing just him to diagnose the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes all of that

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a gas furnace only four years old it turns on then shuts right off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/6/2018
HVAC Technician: Steve Peck, Over 24 years experience Just Ask, quick HVAC repair! replied 6 months ago
Steve Peck
Steve Peck, Over 24 years experience Just Ask, quick HVAC repair!

Hello I'm Steve, how help you