HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I Weil Mclane wtgo-4 series gas burner heating system won't…

Customer Question
I Weil Mclane wtgo-4...

I Weil Mclane wtgo-4 series gas burner heating system won't burner was converted top natural gas,

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Hear's what happened The furnace was l;it & working fine. The I accidently bumped into the emrgence Shut off switch & the switch tripped over & went to the off posiotion. I restarted it & the furnace came on just fine but it happened again (I'm moving furniture from the basement up to the 1 floor) but this time when I tryed to restart the Furnace it wouldn't ignight

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/5/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, there is a good chance the boiler was simply at its designed temperature and will come on again when it cools below its set point, probably 150F or so.

.

Lets wait and see... we can go from there without any time limits.

,

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer