HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have Lennox Model No. G26Q3-75-6. Heat will cycle on and…

Customer Question
I have Lennox Model...

I have Lennox Model No. G26Q3-75-6. Heat will cycle on and off. Replaced Limit switch, still does same.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Filter cleaned, thermostat set at 70, Sometime it works and brings up the temp upto 70, but has tough time starting over in morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its working now, will have to wait and see when it stops, what the blinking light say, I think it was alternating slow flash

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/4/2018
HVAC Technician: Steve Peck, Over 24 years experience Just Ask, quick HVAC repair! replied 7 months ago
Steve Peck
Steve Peck, Over 24 years experience Just Ask, quick HVAC repair!

Hello I'm Steve I think we can answer your question!