HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have 2 rv4nsl-l2 force hot water boiler in 2 apt. the 2nd…

Customer Question
I have 2 rv4nsl-l2...

I have 2 rv4nsl-l2 force hot water boiler in 2 apt. the 2nd flr boiler output temp. is 190 f and the 1st flr only gets to 160 f

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

We are having cold temp. as low as 0 f knot the normal temp. for us so it has been since the cold weather started my 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This could have been go on for a while because another tenant said it got cold in the apt. but the cold temp. did not last that long

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/4/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

160 at the baseboard with 190 at the boiler is more or less within acceptable limits. What's the problem? How are you reading temp at baseboard?