HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I turned off my fireplace gas for the summer, not the pilot…

Customer Question
I turned off my...

I turned off my fireplace gas for the summer, not the pilot light will not light. I get a spark but nothing else

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Gas

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

LOL not if I can help it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just dont know who to call in Anderson indiana

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/4/2018
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

C​an you provide a zip code and I will forward a list of qualified service providers.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave