HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a lyric t6prowifi 2 stage thermostat that is lockedin…

Customer Question
I have a lyric...

I have a lyric t6prowifi 2 stage thermostat that is lockedin at the screen in the cool mode .I am unable to unlock the screen to change it to the heat mode. I am unable to unlock the screen.can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The screen is locked and I do not know the fatorydefalt code

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I am a heating contractor and the home ower some how got it to the cool mode and then it locked up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/4/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here for a video on how to lock and unlock the T6 lyric thermostat.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.