HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is 148.07

Customer Question
What is 148.07
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/4/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, 148.07 does not line up with any known error code, can you tell me where you see it, and how the furnace is behaving?

click here please, tell me if this looks like the manual or not

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.