HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need support with vitogas 050. System stoped working. 8

Customer Question
Hi need support with...

Hi need support with vitogas 050. System stoped working. 8 apartment unit. I think pilot is off. Don't know how to restart.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Every apartment has own thermostat. 8 units. Did not check units filters.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Looks like pilot is off

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need to spark pilot but don't know how

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/4/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, the manual on that unit is out of print.

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside one of the burner or blower access panels, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, , that shows where the thermostat wires connect, and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed .

.

When we finally get the situation solved, please select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.