HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Will the Taco Power Unit 551-078RP for 550 series work in…

Customer Question
Will the Taco Power...

Will the Taco Power Unit 551-078RP for 550 series work in the 570 series?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

It is the power head. there are no filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want to repair for a spare

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Yes it will work on either series.